The most stylish ways to show team spirit
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Violent Lips
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of School House
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Net-a-porter
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Dick's Sporting Goods
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Junk Food Clothing Co.
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Violent Lips
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Motel Rocks
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Herstar
- The most stylish ways to show team spiritGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Fashion Fanatic1 of 11
By Brithny Zhang
It's time to bench those decades-old sweats and faded team pinnies for good. Get your look ready for the big leagues with these stylish and sporty game-day finds.
School Spirit2 of 11
Remember game days at your alma mater? Bring them back with this classic collegiate knit sweater. The only thing missing? A red Solo cup.
SHOP NOW: School House Blutarsky sweater, $110
Track Star3 of 11
Made of luxe silk, these sporty-chic track pants will have you running with the fashionable set. Try them with strappy heels for an evening out or with heeled sneakers for a flirty tomboy look.
SHOP NOW: Silk Colorblock Pant, $275
Jersey Girl4 of 11
This slightly oversized V-neck tee is perfect for those seven-layer-dip Sundays with friends (and your HD flat screen).
SHOP NOW: Victoria's Secret Drapey athletic tee (available for every NFL team), $33
On Point5 of 11
Effortlessly cool and comfortable, sneaker heels have developed a cult following. Slip on a hooded knit and some leather leggings and you'll be ready for courtside seats at the game—or wherever you're headed.
Bleacher Report6 of 11
You never know when you're going to get caught in a downpour midgame. Keep this Stella McCartney poncho on hand, with a fun Union Jack print that playfully nods to the designer’s heritage.
SHOP NOW: Printed shower-proof cape, $175
Happy Sack7 of 11
This sweatshirt bag offers all the comfort of your favorite cotton outerwear with the functionality of your old schoolyard backpack.
SHOP NOW: Hoodie duffel bag (available for 19 NFL teams), $35
Nothing But Net8 of 11
Perfect with a pair of black skinny pants or broken-in boyfriend jeans, this retro raglan is a wardrobe must-have for true hoops fans.
SHOP NOW: Junk Food Lakers raglan, $22
Mouthing Off9 of 11
Talk smack in style with these temporary lip appliqués, conveniently available in 12 of the most popular color combinations in sports.
SHOP NOW: Violent Lips Game Day lip appliqué, $8
Black Card10 of 11
Make the right call by pairing these referee-inspired skinny jeans with a form-fitting top. Whistles may blow but your gams will do all the talking.
SHOP NOW: Motel skinny jeans, $90
Slam Dunk11 of 11
Thanks to an NBA collab, you can now snag team merch that's easily better than the standard jersey. Encrusted with hand-selected crystals, these heels are guaranteed to turn every head on the court.
SHOP NOW: Herstar Crystal pumps (available for 12 NBA teams), $295
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios