The Silver Standard
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next7 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- The Silver StandardCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
STYLE_elleintro1 of 7
Camilla Belle2 of 7
On adulthood: "I'm both young and old for my age. My mom told me, 'Don't grow up too quickly; once you're an adult, you're always an adult.'" Camilla wears a floral chantilly lace and silk organza gown by Carolina Herrera and her own jewelry. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Gabourey Sidibe3 of 7
“Part of me thought it would be weird if people knew I was a grown-up playing a teenager in Precious. So I had a twenty-first-birthday party. We had drinks and went to a strip club called Shotgun Willie’s.” Gabourey wears a jersey cocktail dress by Tadashi Shoji and a brass, crystal and glass necklace by Fenton. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Megan Fox4 of 7
On being married: “When I talk about my husband [Brian Austin Green], I feel as if people roll their eyes. They can’t grasp that I’m old enough to be married.” Megan wears a bra and underwear by Emporio Armani Underwear and a printed poplin shirt by Armani Jeans. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Mila Kunis5 of 7
To do before she’s 30: “Jump out of a plane! In your twenties you’re still very courageous.” Mila wears a wool and stingray jacket with Swarovski crystals by Louise Goldin and a wool military hat by Eugenia Kim. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Amanda Seyfried6 of 7
What are the best and worst things about turning 25? “The best thing is I’m happy. The worst is that I’m scared; the scariest thing is that I know it can’t be easy — the years to come.” Amanda wears a vinyl rain jacket by Lisa Perry and a cashmere sweater and bikini bottoms by Chanel. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Lauren Conrad7 of 7
Where she thought she’d be now: “I was never that girl who just wanted babies. I wanted a career before all of that.”