The Silver Standard
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next7 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- The Silver StandardWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
STYLE_elleintro1 of 7
Camilla Belle2 of 7
On adulthood: "I'm both young and old for my age. My mom told me, 'Don't grow up too quickly; once you're an adult, you're always an adult.'" Camilla wears a floral chantilly lace and silk organza gown by Carolina Herrera and her own jewelry. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Gabourey Sidibe3 of 7
“Part of me thought it would be weird if people knew I was a grown-up playing a teenager in Precious. So I had a twenty-first-birthday party. We had drinks and went to a strip club called Shotgun Willie’s.” Gabourey wears a jersey cocktail dress by Tadashi Shoji and a brass, crystal and glass necklace by Fenton. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Megan Fox4 of 7
On being married: “When I talk about my husband [Brian Austin Green], I feel as if people roll their eyes. They can’t grasp that I’m old enough to be married.” Megan wears a bra and underwear by Emporio Armani Underwear and a printed poplin shirt by Armani Jeans. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Mila Kunis5 of 7
To do before she’s 30: “Jump out of a plane! In your twenties you’re still very courageous.” Mila wears a wool and stingray jacket with Swarovski crystals by Louise Goldin and a wool military hat by Eugenia Kim. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Amanda Seyfried6 of 7
What are the best and worst things about turning 25? “The best thing is I’m happy. The worst is that I’m scared; the scariest thing is that I know it can’t be easy — the years to come.” Amanda wears a vinyl rain jacket by Lisa Perry and a cashmere sweater and bikini bottoms by Chanel. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Lauren Conrad7 of 7
Where she thought she’d be now: “I was never that girl who just wanted babies. I wanted a career before all of that.”
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds