The Simple Life
- NextWant It!1 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 16Courtesy of A.P.C.
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 16Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 16Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- The Simple Life18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Ring Me1 of 16
Check out the best of this season's sleek, uncomplicated styles. — Lilah Nicolaidis
A bold statement ring doesn’t need to be covered in gems. This polished gold piece would add a simply chic touch to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Alexis Bittar Ring, $175
Meet My Boyfriend2 of 16
This blazer has structure but not the super-severe shoulders we’ve been seeing this season. Wear it with skinny jeans or black trousers for a polished office look.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth & James Blazer, $395
Carry All3 of 16
A neutral colored satchel will complement any outfit, and patent leather is considered wearable for every season.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Bag, $395
Study in Contrasts4 of 16
Black and white is one of the chicest combinations on earth. Try this necklace with a white or black tee on the weekends or a red silk blouse at work.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost Necklace, $350
Cover Up5 of 16
Try a poncho this season as a sleek alternative to your puffy coat. This knit gray-and-black style would look great with almost anything.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Poncho, $138
Well Heeled6 of 16
This unfussy leather ankle boot is super-sleek and the stacked wooden heel makes it perfect for work or weekends.
SHOP NOW: A.P.C. Boot, $560
She's Got Legs7 of 16
Suede leggings are definitely a splurge, but they will last forever, and in a classic camel color, you couldn’t find a better example of a luxe basic.
SHOP NOW: Stouls Leggings, $995
A Long Story8 of 16
A maxi dress in a solid color or a thin stripe will elongate your figure whether you’re in flats or heels.
SHOP NOW: Bassike Dress, $330
A Leg Up9 of 16
An over-the-knee boot adds a sophisticated element to any outfit, but keep it simple on top too. A crisp white shirt over jeans would do the trick here.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Boot, $100
In the Trenches10 of 16
Stray from basic black and khaki and try an olive or chocolate trench for a fresh take on this minimalist classic.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Trench, $550
Wrap Around11 of 16
This cashmere blend mini skirt is the perfect match for a white button down or an oversize cardigan. Try a pair of tights in the same shade of gray for a look that will lengthen your legs.
SHOP NOW: Donna Karan Skirt, $395
Sole Searching12 of 16
With a slightly futuristic look, this square-toe ballet flat is the perfect everyday shoe for fall.
SHOP NOW: French Sole Flat, $209
Body Image13 of 16
Nothing is as instantly slimming as a bodysuit, and this long-sleeve crewneck style would be a great buy for fall. Wear it tucked into your favorite pair of jeans or a pencil skirt.
SHOP NOW: Wolford Bodysuit, $220
Gray Matter14 of 16
A low-heeled, round-toe pump is like a dream come true. Add a smart shade of charcoal, and you’ve found one of the best shoes this season has to offer.
SHOP NOW: Stuart Weitzman Shoe, $335
Crystal Clear15 of 16
Well, actually this bangle is made of Lucite, but a piece like this is the perfect accent to a more colorful look.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff, $31
The Skinny16 of 16
Everyone has a pair of skinny black pants in their closet, but if it’s time for an upgrade or replacement we suggest a stretchy wool blend that helps hold everything in. Zippers at the ankle look modern and help slim your ankle, making your leg look longer.
SHOP NOW: See By Chloé Pants, $245
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway