Fit To Be Dyed
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Dillard's
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Delia's
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of OAKNYC
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Aeropostale
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Sperry Top-Sider
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Arden B.
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of J. Crew
- Fit To Be DyedThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
STYLE_Intro_Tiedye_V021 of 14
Magical Mystery Tour2 of 14
By Laurie Trott
An eye-catching silk poncho makes a luxe swim cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Leaves of Grass Kaftan, $123
Wrap Around3 of 14
This tissue-thin scarf is perfect for warding off chills in your air conditioned office.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Scarf, $38
Secret Agent4 of 14
You'll have to look closely for the tie-dye print on this bag — it blends right in for a subtle way to try the trend.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Tote, $195
Diamond Ring5 of 14
A vibrantly hued halter dress takes you from day to night when paired with black patent sandals.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Dress, $138
Easily Suede6 of 14
The soft trim on this brightly colored bag provides a luxe contrast.
SHOP NOW: Lucky Brand Tote, $139
No Sweat7 of 14
Layer this plush hoodie over your favorite sundress on a cool summer night.
SHOP NOW: Delia's Hoodie, $20
Main Frames8 of 14
Block out the sun with this playful riff on an '80s classic style.
SHOP NOW: Super Sunglasses, $162
Hang Ten9 of 14
Great for surfing or just hanging out, these board shorts will definitely get you noticed.
SHOP NOW: Aeropostale Shorts, $20
String Theory10 of 14
Try a universally flattering triangle-tie bikini in a bright shibori print.
SHOP NOW: American Eagle Bikini, $40
Blue Crush11 of 14
Waves of color cascade down this maxi dress — just add gold sandals and lots of bangles!
SHOP NOW: Victoria's Secret Dress, $79
Fancy Footwork12 of 14
The classic boat shoes get a groovy makeover in a pretty pink tint.
SHOP NOW: Sperry Top-Sider Shoe, $55
Full Circle13 of 14
Pair this skirt with a black cap-sleeve top for a polished weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Arden B. Skirt, $30
Suit Yourself14 of 14
Try this deep-v knit in lieu of a blouse when dressing for work.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Pullover, $78
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds