To A Tee
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of A.P.C
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Petit Bateau
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
To_A_Tee1 of 15
Wear Your Stripes2 of 15
By Laurie Trott
Part preppy, part pretty and totally perfect for a bit of weekend shopping and brunch with friends. Just add jeans.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy, $14.50
Get Graphic3 of 15
Strike up a conversation with a retro message tee.
SHOP NOW: A.P.C., $60
Crop Top4 of 15
Here's a stylish tip: Try a tissue-thin pastel crop top over a longer tank in a similar shade for a great layered look that also happens to be slimming.
SHOP NOW: Splendid, $67
True Colors5 of 15
A perfect deep v-neck in the color of the season.
SHOP NOW: Victoria's Secret Pink, $16.50
With A Bow On Top6 of 15
Pair this pretty ribbon-trim tee with a pencil skirt and jacket when you need to perk up an office ensemble.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew, $58
On the Edge7 of 15
For the woman who has everything, this asymmetrical style features an eccentrically draped side and sexy back opening, making it worth the splurge.
SHOP NOW: Rick Owens Lilies, $228
Here's Your Flair8 of 15
Sparkling sequins make this fluttery top perfect for a casual dinner out on the town, and the strategically placed detail helps enhance a smaller chest.
SHOP NOW: American Eagle, $29.50
Garden Party9 of 15
A feminine floral print and classic bateau neckline are refreshed with a modern silk screen technique. Plus, the boxy shape works well for a fuller figure.
SHOP NOW: Newport News, $24
Frills and All10 of 15
A playful t-shirt dress with a flirty feathered trim might be extravagant, but you have to admit it's pretty special.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg, $325
Utilitarian Chic11 of 15
Ease into this trend with a soft crewneck top in an olive or khaki color.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew, $39.50
A True Classic12 of 15
A classic white t-shirt looks new again with a twist to the neckline and a mini pocket.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy, $14.50
Lengthy Matters13 of 15
Soft and cozy, this petal-hued long-sleeve style is perfect for layering under a tailored jacket or doubling as a cover up on the beach.
SHOP NOW: James Perse, $55
Boatneck14 of 15
The classic fisherman striped top reimagined in organic cotton with a flattering scoop neck.
SHOP NOW: Petit Bateau, $88
Black Magic15 of 15
You just can't go wrong with a basic black layer that whittles your middle. Under a vest or on its own, you'll be reaching for this style more often than you think.
SHOP NOW: Yummie Tummie, $82