Look Fine On A Dime
- NextWant It!1 of 8Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Courtesy of Steve Madden
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of Top Shop
- Look Fine On A DimeWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
Shop Top Trends Under $1001 of 8
Spring has sprung, so ditch those heavy coats and layers. Click through for some of our favorite warm-weather (and practically guilt-free) styles, courtesy of ELLE.
SHOP NOW: T by Alexander Wang Dress, $80
Slide On In2 of 8
These adorable stripey slip-ons are definitely becoming our go-to weekend shoe. They’re cute and comfortable, so count us in.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Slipper, $13
RELATED ON ELLE: Natural Fashion and Accessories
Ahoy, Matey3 of 8
The stripes and oversize gold buttons on this jacket satisfy our nautical cravings. Though we wouldn’t mind a trip on a yacht, to boot.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jacket, $55
Just For Frills4 of 8
A flirty skirt is an easy way to wear ruffles without drowning in frills. Our rule of thumb? Never go too tutu.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Skirt, $70.
Ready To Ruffle5 of 8
An accessory is the perfect way for commitment phobes to test a trend. This bag easily moves from day to night, which makes it an extra-smart buy.
SHOP NOW: Similar Target Bag, $40.
In Bloom6 of 8
The vibe of this flowery skirt, with its soft, tea-stained print, takes a cue from Laura Ingalls (one of our childhood style heroines) — updated with a fresh new cut.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Skirt, $70.
RELATED ON ELLE: Floral Fashion
Clip-Clop7 of 8
When we hear “clog,” we think of not-so-cute Dutch farming shoes. But with their sexy heels and gold studs, these quickly made us change our minds.
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden Clog, $90.
RELATED ON ELLE: Accessories For Work and Weekend
Easy Rider8 of 8
The leather jacket is a true wardrobe staple and a cool way to polish off any look. In a sleek motocross style and a light neutral color, this one works all year round.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jacket, $100.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds