Designer Tory Burch talks family, fashion & more
- Joe Corrigan/Getty Images
With three boys and a very successful fashion line, Tory Burch is one hot ticket. The designer known for her jet-set style has made a name for herself by creating effortlessly chic designs that transcend age and flatter a variety of body types. We talked to her about what happened behind the scenes—at work and at home.
"My team and I find design inspiration everywhere. It can be a picture of my parents on vacation in Greece in the '60s … a movie or a trip to an interesting place. I was an art history major in college and am greatly inspired by art. I try to go to as many galleries and museums as I can when I'm home or visiting another city."
Something for Everyone
"We have always designed with women of different ages and lifestyles in mind. My team and I think about what we like, what we're missing in our own wardrobes, what would make our lives easier, but still stylish. We have women and men of all ages, styles and backgrounds on our design team, so we really approach each collection and piece from every angle."
More On MSN
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway