Designer Tory Burch talks family, fashion & more
Easy Does It
"Juggling my sons' schedules and mine, I've learned to be a quick, effective editor of my outfit. I know what silhouettes work for me, and I have pieces tailored to fit me perfectly. If something has a great fit and you love it, it's easy to get dressed in the morning When I'm traveling, I pack looks that are versatile and work together … and a few layering pieces because I don't like being cold. I also bring great, bold accessories and pieces of jewelry."
"I also always have my camera, iPad (for reading on trains, planes, etc.), my D. Porthault baby pillow, a picture of my boys, and a red ribbon for good luck."
More On MSN
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds