Designer Tory Burch talks family, fashion & more
Easy Does It
"Juggling my sons' schedules and mine, I've learned to be a quick, effective editor of my outfit. I know what silhouettes work for me, and I have pieces tailored to fit me perfectly. If something has a great fit and you love it, it's easy to get dressed in the morning When I'm traveling, I pack looks that are versatile and work together … and a few layering pieces because I don't like being cold. I also bring great, bold accessories and pieces of jewelry."
"I also always have my camera, iPad (for reading on trains, planes, etc.), my D. Porthault baby pillow, a picture of my boys, and a red ribbon for good luck."
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway