Totally '90s fashion is back: Get involved
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of DKNY; Jim Smeal/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Jim Smeal/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 11Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Steve Eichner/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Totally '90s fashion is back: Get involved9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
Then & Now1 of 11
If Cara Delevigne's look in the DKNY for Opening Ceremony campaign is any indication, the '90s have returned. For more proof of the decade's comeback, see Girls episode 4, season 2. If you're too young to have worn the Gen X trends the first time around, now's your chance. As for the rest of us? These celeb pics from (gulp) 20 years ago might help re-inspire you.
Gwyneth Paltrow2 of 11
Before she developed her high-fashion Goop-y style, Gwyneth rocked a thrift-store chic look in her Jack Purcell kicks and leopard print coat.
Christina Applegate3 of 11
Sometimes red lips and a babydoll dress are all you need.
Drew Barrymore4 of 11
The only decade where jean shorts were allowed on the red carpet.
Claire Danes5 of 11
Leather jackets back then were just... leather jackets. No studs, no frills about it.
Alicia Silverstone6 of 11
Apparently long black skirts were popular.
Lisa Bonet7 of 11
Raiding your grandmother's wardrobe was a common thing.
Courtney Love8 of 11
The epitome of punk rock.
Lisa Loeb9 of 11
Style that's here to stay...
Shannen Doherty10 of 11
Winona Ryder11 of 11
President Obama probably got his dad jeans inspiration from Winona.