Cool engagement rings that aren't crazy $$$
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Ylang23
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Mociun
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Nora Kogan
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Ylang23
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Ylang23
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Alexis Russell
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of 1stdibs
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of MF Jewelry
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Ylang23
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Ylang23
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of BMJNYC
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Ylang23
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Artisan Look
- Cool engagement rings that aren't crazy $$$Buy unique and beautiful gifts that give back
- Most bizarre online dating sites
- How to dress 10 pounds thinner
- Is your significant other sabotaging your style?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- 15 black women who have redefined fashion
- Chinese zodiac: Are you and your guy compatible?
- Figure-flattering style solutions
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Set in Stone1 of 16
By Nicole Mann Novick
Forget trendy halo settings and standard solitaires—engagement rings are now becoming a creative expression of personal style. From rough-cut diamonds and colored gemstones to stackable bands and artisanal designs, we've found 15 unique rings—all under $5,000—that you'll love saying "I do" to.
Pretty in Pink2 of 16
A rose-cut pink sapphire set amongst diamonds is a luxurious alternative to the traditional solitaire.
SHOP NOW: Megan Thorne, $1,840
Bohemian Princess3 of 16
Made with turquoise, 14K gold and antique and repurposed diamonds, this handmade engagement ring is perfect for the boho bride.
SHOP NOW: Mociun ring, $2,277
Love Notes4 of 16
A sweet sentiment is thoughtfully engraved into this elegantly understated rose gold band with two small diamonds.
SHOP NOW: Nora Kogan ring, $422
Green Dream5 of 16
A stunning rose-cut emerald green stone adds a modern twist to a classic halo setting.
SHOP NOW: Irene Neuwirth ring, $3,280
True Blue6 of 16
Why not make your engagement ring that special something blue? Rich lapis in a highly detailed setting is luxurious and distinctive.
SHOP NOW: Armenta ring, $1,880
Love Rocks7 of 16
Let this ring be an everyday reminder that you've found your diamond in the rough.
SHOP NOW: Alexis Russell ring, $1,345
Vintage Victorian8 of 16
A symbol of eternal love, this serpent ring is inspired by the snake ring set with emeralds that Prince Albert gave to Queen Victoria when proposing in 1839.
SHOP NOW: Lisa Cliff Collection vintage ring, $595
Old School9 of 16
A university-style signet ring is subtle and classic. Perfect for college sweethearts.
SHOP NOW: Renard Bijoux ring, $218
The Beat Goes On10 of 16
Cleverly fashioned after an EKG, this 14-karat-gold Skip Beat ring gives an artful edge to a heart-pounding proposal.
SHOP NOW: MF Jewelry ring, $1,175
Gold Standard11 of 16
Bezel-set mountings and hammered gold make this handmade engagement ring a work of art.
SHOP NOW: Yasuko Azuma ring, $1,870
Seeing Double12 of 16
This platinum and diamond ring offers a romantic and unexpected way to celebrate the joining of two hearts.
SHOP NOW: Cathy Waterman ring, $3,800
Natural Wonder13 of 16
A modern twist to a traditional Art Deco design: This eco-friendly ring is made with bright semi-precious stones and a natural twig band cast from foliage found in New York's Central Park.
SHOP NOW: BMJNYC ring, $1,250
Tying the Knot14 of 16
Simple and symbolic, this diamond-encrusted love knot makes a precious proposal.
SHOP NOW: Finn ring, $3,650
Twice as Nice15 of 16
Can't decide between silver or gold? Get both with this double ring made with sparkling glass stones.
SHOP NOW: Maison Martin Margiela, $340
Big Love16 of 16
Not a fan of delicate jewelry? This elegant diamond-accented heart rests on a bold, wide gold band.
SHOP NOW: Artisan Look Ring, $1,298
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds