- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Vacation NationThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Oscar de la Renta1 of 12
Whether you’re bundling up for a ski trip or jetting off to a tropical locale, take a cue from the top designers for the most wearable resort fashions. — Glo.
Tropical prints are perfect for sunny destinations.
SHOP NOW: Tropical Print Dress, $84
Stella McCartney2 of 12
Floral prints are now officially appropriate all year-round — just add tights and boots in the winter.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Skirt, $250
Michael Kors3 of 12
An oversize, chunky knit is a stylish way to stay warm.
SHOP NOW: Oversize Sweater, $137
Max Mara4 of 12
A pair of wide-legged pants will serve you well in all seasons, but they look especially great right now with a jacket, T-shirt or cropped sweater.
SHOP NOW: Wide-Legged Pants, $69
Jason Wu5 of 12
When simple stripes just won’t do, a sweater with extra embellishments will spice things up.
SHOP NOW: Striped & Beaded Sweater, $175
Gucci6 of 12
Nothing says “sophisticated traveler” quite like the combination of tan and white.
SHOP NOW: White Jeans, $118
Diane von Furstenberg7 of 12
Breezy chiffons and silks can be worn with tights now or in the summer with bare legs and a suntan.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Dress, $177
Donna Karan8 of 12
Add a hint of shimmer to any outfit for instant glam.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Tank Top, $59
Chloé9 of 12
Pick up a new pair of jeans, a denim skirt or a dress and check another hot item off your shopping list.
SHOP NOW: Denim Dress, $28
Chanel10 of 12
Try an ankle-skimming striped dress to elongate your frame.
SHOP NOW: Striped Maxi Dress, $98
Calvin Klein11 of 12
Nudes, creams and blushes can all be super-flattering tones; just find the shade that’s right for you.
SHOP NOW: Ivory Tank Top, $39
Alberta Ferretti12 of 12
On the other hand, bright colors like fuchsia and tangerine are quite complementary too.
SHOP NOW: Raspberry Cardigan, $90
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios