9 Styles That Drive Men Wild
- Next1 of 10Gustavo Caballero/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 10Shannon Morris/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10Hollywood Press/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 10JUSTIN CAMPBELL/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Javier Mateo/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next7 of 10John Sciulli/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 10Norman Scott/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Gustavo Caballero/FilmMagic
- 9 Styles That Drive Men WildThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Looks He'll Love1 of 10
By Michael Mullen
Ever wondered what outfits guys really find sexy? (Aside from lingerie, of course). Here, one man give's Glo a sneak peek at the looks that drive men wild. His answers might surprise you!
Short Order2 of 10
Originally designed for men, boy shorts look far better on women. They're sexy, flattering and sporty—and they don’t make you look like a can-can dancer, like the satin and frills of traditional lingerie.
Well Suited3 of 10
When we think of men in tuxedos, we often think of the patrician stiffness of Downton Abbey. When a woman wears it, she's turning the power structure upside down. The look is strong and fearless yet sleek and feminine. It's a huge turn on when a women succeeds in beating us at our own game.
Look Sharp4 of 10
Mad Men has reminded us of the beauty of longer hemlines—a nice antidote to the gradual encroachment of casual Friday into every other day of the week. The pencil skirt is graceful, stylish and it highlights everything we love about the curves of a woman.
Ride On5 of 10
In L.A.'s constant gridlock, there's been at least one positive development: young women on Vespas, wearing fitted leather jackets and helmets, zipping between cars on their morning commute. They're like motorized angels. It's defiant, chic, and it makes me wish I were sitting in a café in Rome—with a girl who arrived on a Vespa.
Killer Knits6 of 10
As much as we love it when a woman gets all gussied up, we also like it when she looks like she just rolled out of bed (excluding sweatpants). An oversize sweater is best worn with tousled hair, maybe a pair of ragged boyfriend jeans.
Beach Babe7 of 10
Here's a case where dirty laundry works in your favor: You end up wearing a bikini top under a T-shirt because nothing else is clean. A flash of floral color under a bright white tee says you're always ready for the beach. You know, like people who live in Rio de Janeiro.
Biker Chic8 of 10
Chunky, tough and OK if they're a little scuffed. The masculinity of motorcycle boots throws femininity into bold relief. And they make me think of Nancy Sinatra belting out "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'."
Show Some Skin9 of 10
It could be one exposed shoulder or two—your choice! Halter dresses, tube dresses, slouchy sweaters, bare shoulders are sexy and more subtle than showing off a lot of cleavage.
Eye Candy10 of 10
Men are often in the dark about what women are thinking, and over-sized Jackie O shades amplify that effect by hiding your eyes and your emotions. Don't believe us when we say we're frustrated by not knowing what's on your mind—that's what attracts us most.