- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Oliver Peoples
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Soludos
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Fossil
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Yves Saint Laurent
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of My Theresa
- Well-Dressed Hostess25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Ashlan_v021 of 14
Case for Lace2 of 14
Just because you're cooking doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. Perfect for going from the farmers market to the kitchen, this hot pink top is the right balance of ladylike and fun. "When entertaining, you should have two outfits—one that you cook in and one you're going to wear later," says Gorse.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew lace top, $110
Culinary Camouflage3 of 14
When cooking, wear a pair of lively denim to hide unsightly kitchen fouls. "I always spill, so cooking in something that's printed is a great idea," says Gorse.
SHOP NOW: J Brand floral skinny denim, $202
Basic Foundation4 of 14
Before you start any outfit, you have to consider your undergarments," says Gorse. Wear something that's cute and comfortable—and won't slide or bunch—so you can maneuver with ease.
Tie One On5 of 14
"A retro-inspired apron is great for last-minute kitchen duties," says Gorse.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie apron, $36
Seeing is Believing6 of 14
Read recipes in style with a smart pair of red spectacles inspired by those worn by Andy Warhol.
SHOP NOW: Oliver Peoples glasses, $340
Get Stoned7 of 14
When working in the kitchen, it's best to avoid wearing too many rings. Instead, opt for bold earrings. These turquoise and crystal studs will stay out of your way while catching the eyes of your guests.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 earrings, $5
Coif Keeper8 of 14
Keep hair at bay while cooking by gently holding it back with a pretty lace turban.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie lace turban, $22
Stay Grounded9 of 14
Before slipping on your heels for the evening, slip on a pair of ethnic-printed espadrilles for a little pep in your step while you complete all your pre-party tasks.
SHOP NOW: Soludos espadrilles, $42
Borrowed Time10 of 14
"I love a big watch, and it's the perfect way to keep time while cooking," says Gorse.
SHOP NOW: Fossil men's 'Ansel' watch, $135
All Dressed Up11 of 14
When it's time for your wardrobe change, slip into a pretty, easy-wearing dress. "Lay out your second outfit before you start cooking, so when the doorbell rings, you can run into the bedroom and throw it on before you open the door," says Gorse.
SHOP NOW: Boutique printed dress, $136
Southern Charm12 of 14
Add a personal touch to jewelry with a monogrammed necklace in a rosy hue.
SHOP NOW: BaubleBar monogram necklace, $105
The Gloss13 of 14
Simplify, simplify, simplify… and a pretty lip is the easiest makeup move. However, "it's important to wear a lip that will stay on through cooking and eating," says Gorse.
SHOP NOW: Yves Saint Laurent glossy lip stain, $32
Cover Up14 of 14
Be prepared for when the temperature drops in the evening with a brightly colored cardigan that will add a pop of color to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Carven cardigan, $309
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds