Planning A Party In Style
- Next1 of 5Glo
- Previous Next2 of 5Glo
- Previous Next3 of 5Glo
- Previous Next4 of 5Glo
- Previous Next5 of 5Glo
- Planning A Party In Style10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
Skinnygirl_gloipad_1340x1480_advertorial1 of 5
The latest Skinnygirl® Cocktails your guests will love, without the calories they don't. Here are four that are sure to make a splash at your summer soiree.
Think Pink2 of 5
Fresh strawberries provide an easy topper to any sweet dish. Here are four tips to create a deliciously beautiful way to serve dessert this spring.
Surprise!3 of 5
Throw a surprise party for your taste buds. Here are four tips for hosting a low-maintenance outdoor birthday party, or a "just because" party.
Dream Weaver4 of 5
Making your bedroom cozy is easier than ever with just a few additions to your room. By adding layers and textures and changing a lightbulb, you've got yourself a warm, dreamlike space.
Winter Essentials5 of 5
The weather outside may be frightful, but the results of a little layering can be delightful. Here are three tips to create a cozy, versatile look minus the bulk.