What To Wear For Any Family Vacation
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Patagonia
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of A.P.C.
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Abercrombie
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- What To Wear For Any Family VacationCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Vacay_v011 of 14awaywego
Top It Off2 of 14
Spend less time deciding what to wear and more on enjoying your vacation. A casual-cool boho blouse can be worn with shorts, jeans or even a bikini.
SHOP NOW: Topshop white gypsy tassel blouse, $66
That's A Wrap3 of 14
A scarf or shawl is an easy evening accessory and helps keep you warm during chilly flights.
SHOP NOW: Sete di Jaipur bohemian scarf, $250
Dress Your Best4 of 14
Be sure to pack a pretty and versatile dress for traversing a cosmopolitan city or getting glammed up for a special evening out.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor maxi-dress, $207
Follow Suit5 of 14
If you plan to hit the beach on your summer getaway, then opt for a full-piece suit that packs a punch.
SHOP NOW: Rosa Cha Pops of Print Maillot bathing suit, $200
Outward Bound6 of 14
Does your family vacation call for a little outdoor adventure? Pack a thin shell that can be rolled up in a backpack, to protect you from the elements.
SHOP NOW: Patagonia Torrentshell jacket, $119
In The Bag7 of 14
Chances are you're the family member responsible for carrying all travel amenities, from guidebooks to snacks. A grownup backpack will keep you fashionably organized.
SHOP NOW: A.P.C. backpack, $225
Hot Pants8 of 14
Don't let a little heat deter you from seeing the sites. Keep cool in lightweight madras shorts and an airy cotton tank.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy shorts, $23
Family Jewels9 of 14
A piece of statement jewelry gives an instant boost to a basic outfit.
SHOP NOW: Nordstrom Crystal Collection bib necklace, $128
Walk This Way10 of 14
Whether you're navigating the city or airport security, comfortable slip-on shoes are called for. This perforated pair is not only chic, but also breathable for those hot summer days.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Jemaa ballet flats, $148
Double Duty11 of 14
A dress that can double as a poolside cover-up leaves room in your suitcase for bringing home the local fashions.
SHOP NOW: Bassike T-shirt dress, $151
Classics Count12 of 14
Jeans, plus sandals and a pile of white T-shirts, equals the quintessential packing trick for the inherently chic.
SHOP NOW: Abercrombie & Fitch Fallon Straight jeans, $88
Carried Away13 of 14
Ideal for a weekend escape or as a roomy carry-on, this durable duffel with a shoulder strap eases the strain of transporting your necessities.
SHOP NOW: AEO Slouchy Weekender, $60
Peace Out14 of 14
John Lennon-style shades flatter all face shapes and look great with a tan.
SHOP NOW: Ray Ban round frame metal sunglasses, $145