What Were They Thinking?
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 14Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next13 of 14StyleSight
- Previous Next14 of 14PIERRE VERDY/AFP/Getty Images
- What Were They Thinking?9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
STYLE_Intro_Runway_v011 of 14
Prada2 of 14
By Abby Gardner and Lilah Nicolaidis
Meow, wow! Among the bananas, hospital scrubs and baroque cherubs, Miuccia Prada managed to work in disturbingly feline-esque accessories.
Yohji Yamamoto3 of 14
Giving new meaning to the phrase "hat head," the hair at Yamamoto's show was ... interesting ....
Viktor & Rolf4 of 14
Dutch duo Viktor & Rolf's finale bridal look was totally off-the-cuff. We can't wait to see what Kleinfeld does with this one.
Vivienne Westwood5 of 14
We first saw the clay-in-hair phenomenon at Alexander Wang's show in New York, but amateur facialist Vivienne Westwood brought it to a whole new level.
Junya Watanabe6 of 14
Just in time for Halloween, Watanabe sent his models down the runway with masked faces, jailbird stripes and kooky-colored wigs.
John Galliano7 of 14
To celebrate his decadent Navy-themed collection for Christian Dior, tiny John Galliano wore his hair in fishtail braids and donned a sailor's cap, vest and pants while partying post-show with supermodel Kate Moss.
Gareth Pugh8 of 14
"There was once a designer named Gareth, whose mission in life was to scareth. His models were lunar, they couldn't change sooner, for they would all rather be bareth."
Maison Martin Margiela9 of 14
SpongeBob SquareTrench? Perfect for our paper doll collection, but we'll stick with our 3-D version this season.
Giambattista Valli10 of 14
Business on top, party on the bottom. Somehow we don't see this on the 2011 Oscar red carpet.
Beth Ditto11 of 14
The Gossip songstress closed the Jean Paul Gaultier show in a one-of-a-kind creation and some fierce eye makeup.
John Galliano12 of 14
The buzz post the John Galliano show was all about the chic beekeeper looks. Well, if you've got to extract honey from the comb, you may as well have the perfect outfit.
Comme des Garçons13 of 14
Stanley Kubrick's The Shining twins, circa 2075. Eeeeeek!
Kenzo14 of 14
Well, we guess it is a small world after all.