White hot finds under $200
- Next1 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Pretty Ballerinas
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of intiMINT
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Mango
- White hot finds under $200The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
White Hot1 of 13
By Alexis Jonnson
It's late summer and temperatures are reaching their peak. To avoid a style meltdown, look to bright whites that can keep you cool in every way. Here are 12 pieces—from an everyday tee to a lace dress—all under $200.
See Scallops2 of 13
Trade in your standard tank for a silk, tiered one with pretty scalloped finishing.
SHOP NOW: Joie top, $132
White Swan3 of 13
Channel your inner ballerina with a pair of pretty flats that you can wear with jeans or fluttery dresses.
SHOP NOW: Pretty Ballerinas shoe, $199
Under Wraps4 of 13
Keep your intimates flirty and fresh with a soft white lace bralet-and-panty duo.
Case for Lace5 of 13
Cool enough for hot days and chic enough for cocktails in the winter months, a lace pencil dress is a solid investment.
SHOP NOW: Zara dress, $60
Playing It by Ear6 of 13
The only accessory you’ll need, these statement earrings dress up summer cutoffs or offer the finishing touch on evening attire.
SHOP NOW: Kendra Scott earrings, $80
Top Hat7 of 13
A crisp white straw panama hat will have you made in the shade.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew panama hat, $58
Support System8 of 13
Whether you're going on vacation or just lounging in the backyard, this halter-style bikini has wide straps that offer plenty of support.
SHOP NOW: Melissa Odabash bikini, $180
Tee Time9 of 13
A classic white tee is a staple in any wardrobe. Look for one you can dress up or down, like this super-soft silk blend with a single pocket.
SHOP NOW: Kain t-shirt, $90
Jean Queen10 of 13
Stay comfortable in skinny denim that's super soft thanks to a little stretch.
SHOP NOW: Mother Denim jean, $196
Buckle Up11 of 13
Go easy on your feet with a pair of sleek and simple flat sandals.
SHOP NOW: Splendid sandal, $89
Flare Game12 of 13
A peplum silhouette dresses up a sleeveless white top. Pair with a pencil skirt for a chic, cohesive ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Topshop top, $36
Office Protocol13 of 13
Relaxed trousers create a breezy look, while the wide leg flatters as it falls straight from the hip.
SHOP NOW: Mango trousers, $15
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds