Who's Wearing These Cute Shoes?
- Next1 of 26Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Race To Erase MS
- Previous Next2 of 26Debra L Rothenberg/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 26John Lamparski/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 26Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 26Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 26Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 26Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 26Stephen Lovekin/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 26Tibrina Hobson/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 26Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 26David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 26Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 26Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 26Tommaso Boddi/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 26Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 26D Dipasupil/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 26Karwai Tang/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 26Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 26Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Race To Erase MS
- Previous Next20 of 26Donald Kravitz/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 26David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 26Larry Busacca/Getty Images for A+E Networks
- Previous Next23 of 26Noel Vasquez/Getty Images for Extra
- Previous Next24 of 26Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next25 of 26Mark Davis/Getty Images
- Previous Next26 of 26Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Who's Wearing These Cute Shoes?18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Hot Steppers1 of 26
The right pair of shoes can take an already stylish outfit up a notch—and no one knows this better than fashion-forward celebs. Check out 25 styles we recently spotted on the red carpet and see if you can guess who's wearing them.
In the Nude2 of 26
Blending trendy with classic in a pair of gladiator-inspired heels, this "most beautiful" actress is always ahead of the fashion curve.
X Factor3 of 26
These silver stunners dazzle on the feet of this Oscar-winning actress.
Search: Pics of her new 'do
Fit to Print4 of 26
Giving the boot to monochromatic shoes, this stylish socialite and model stuns in colorful flats.
Search: Get inspired by her street style
Lady in Red5 of 26
These sexy, strappy shoes balance different fabrics and metal accents to create a pair of heels that look both chic and unique.
Search: Her latest big-screen role
Metal Pusher6 of 26
Steel-hued stilettos look oh-so-fierce on this actress's feet.
Basket Case7 of 26
Woven white leather gives these heels—worn by this perpetual bachelor's main squeeze—a surprising and stylish accent.
In Her Defense8 of 26
We're not sure if this actress's heels are meant to double as a weapon but they sure look lethal—and stylish, to boot.
Search: Are she and her BF still dating?
Find: Her laid-back style
Fan Out9 of 26
The peep-toe detailing on these shoes, made by a highly coveted stiletto designer, keep a timeless style on-trend.
Folded Over10 of 26
Pink leather might seem like a major fashion don’t, but these heels are just the right mix of crazy and cool, especially when worn by this style-risk-taking celeb.
Silver Lining11 of 26
Metallic is so hot right now, especially when paired with some texture. Looks like this former TV star is back in her fashion groove.
Search: Check out her hip street style
Made to Braid12 of 26
A little bit Grecian, a little bit hippie, these flats could carry this Aussie actress from morning errands to midday brunch in style.
What a Stud13 of 26
Rock and roll meets elegant with these leather, gold-accented flats.
Search: Who's her Hollywood hubby?
Strap Happy14 of 26
We love a bit of unexpected color on this TV host's feet.
Find: Watch clips of her on TV
Zip It Good15 of 26
Say what you will about leather booties but this versatile style works surprisingly well when paired with anything from dresses to skinny jeans, as seen here on this professional dancer.
Search: Her recent birthday celebration
All Tied Up16 of 26
Leather braids accent this fashion designer's toned calves and provide an unexpected accent to her red carpet look.
Deft Elegance17 of 26
Dainty heels, like the ones worn by this English actress, are timeless, but this pair's two-tone neutral hues make the look modern.
Search: Her latest big-screen role
Lady Gray18 of 26
Scalloped edges add interest to classic suede pumps, worn by this actress at a recent star-studded event.
Search: Her new TV guest star role
Spike It19 of 26
The juxtaposition of a delicate ankle strap and a killer metallic heel make these white stilettos the focal point of this actress's red carpet look.
Search: Her latest TV gig
Find: Watch her on screen
Hue Knew?20 of 26
This socialite turned mogul's color-blocked heels are a fun update on a still-in-style trend.
Search: Her boyfriend?
Earn Your Stripes21 of 26
The '90s are back—and so are sky-high platform sandals, seen here on this actress and comedian.
Search: Check out her AM radio talk show
Good As Gold22 of 26
With a T-strap and sweet bow, these heavy metal heels—worn by this Puerto Rican singer-songwriter—are just the right mix of sassy and ladylike.
Not-So-Basic Black23 of 26
A popular TV host turns a staple shoe into a statement with this pair's gold-accented heels.
Find: Watch her on TV
Blue Crush24 of 26
This TV actress recently stepped out in these strappy turquoise python-print flats, which combined multiple trendy elements into one glamorous pair of shoes.
National Velvet25 of 26
Two-tone platforms make this actress's legs a mile long.
Step It Up26 of 26
This former reality star mixed things up on the red carpet, trading standard heels for platform sneaks.