- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Singer 22
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of My Theresa
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Winter FloralsThis season's most affordable finds
- The best fall coats to flatter your figure
- retro fashions have you covered this fall
- 16 different ways to say cheese
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- A Modest Proposal
- How Well Will You Age?
- The Best Fall Boots Under $250
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
Intro-Winter-Arrangement1 of 14
Abstract Thinking2 of 14
Show your flower power in a contemporary dress that works with opaque tights and cozy accessories.
SHOP NOW: Leifsdottir Dress, $228
What A Stud3 of 14
Add some glitz to any outfit with stud earrings, a must-have for the season. This star-shaped floral for a crystal has just the right amount of glam.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Cole Earrings, $70
Pencil This In4 of 14
Pair a black-and-white printed pencil skirt with pops of neon accessories for an unexpected twist on a classic staple.
SHOP NOW: Paul Smith Skrit, $284
Made In The Shade5 of 14
It may be cold out, but that doesn't mean the sun isn't shining. Protect your peepers with a pair of purple shades.
SHOP NOW: Flair Sunglasses, $16
Alpine Time6 of 14
With ski-inspired sweaters making headway off the slopes, try one with vibrant geometric diamonds and daisies for a more modern take.
SHOP NOW: Charlie & Robin Sweater, $138
Perennial Pick7 of 14
Pair an ultra-feminine and flattering peony-printed maxi dress with a structured blazer and '40s-inspired sandals for an always-appropriate outfit.
SHOP NOW: Nevenka Dress, $635
Gilding The Lily8 of 14
Adorn yourself with a big, floral, smoky-hued necklace, perfect for making a statement with your eveningwear.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Necklace, $198
Budding Interest9 of 14
A sparsely printed, neutral-toned chiffon shirt with an asymmetric overlay adds visual interest and a touch of femininity.
SHOP NOW: Vanessa Bruno Blouse, $252
Fresh Direct10 of 14
Seek out comfort by way of the pajama trend. When paired with sleek booties, these tie-at-the-waist silk pants are go-out ready.
SHOP NOW: See by Chloé Pants, $595
Fancy Feet11 of 14
Crystal embellishments add some sparkle to your garden-variety flat.
SHOP NOW: Vera Wang Ballet Flats, $275
Trellis Topcoat12 of 14
Add an outer layer of vintage charm with a fringed silk coat that channels your great aunt's deco shawl.
SHOP NOW: Winter Kate Coat, $495
Get Graphic13 of 14
Wear a pin-tucked tulip skirt with tights for a sophisticated, just-out-of-art-class look.
SHOP NOW: Schumacher Skirt, $415
Garden State14 of 14
If oversized florals aren't your thing, then try a blouse with a graphic retro print that you can tuck into your favorite pair of wide-leg denim.
SHOP NOW: See by Chloé Blouse, $370
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today