- Next1 of 14Moschino F/W2011: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Goorin Bros.
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Kirna Zabete
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Alexander Wang
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of ASOS
- Gaga for Gifting
- The biggest relationship trends of 2011
- FROM ELLE: Beauty Secrets Around The World
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Looking back at the hottest hair of 2011
- Say good-bye to these 2011 beauty and style trends
- Hottest NYE party trends for 2012
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Winter Wise1 of 14
By Alexis Jonnson
With the cold weather getting colder, it's time to pick out a topper that will complete your outfit and add a little warmth to your day. Click through these 13 hats to find one that suits your style.
Into The Wild2 of 14
Trapper hats are one of this season's must-haves, and what better way to stay warm than by updating this outdoorsy style with chic shearling leopard-print lining?
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Trapper Hat, $180
Cloche Call3 of 14
For a retro-inspired Out of Africa vibe, try a cloche hat with leather and brass trimmings that add a dose of elegance.
SHOP NOW: Goorin Bros. Cloche, $125
Cable Guy4 of 14
Get classically cheeky in a cable-knit ski cap with a pom-pom topper that's a ball of fun.
SHOP NOW: New Scotland Pom Pom Hat, $89
Tundra Topper5 of 14
Be the czarina of the ball in a super-warm fur Cossack hat that will add a little over-the-top flair to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Glamourpuss NYC Cossack Hat, $203
Purple Reign6 of 14
A '70s-style floppy felt hat in a rich jewel tone will have you looking like a gem.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone Felt Hat, $105
Hot Head7 of 14
Now hear this… you'll look cute as a button in these warm and toasty shearling earmuffs.
SHOP NOW: Amber Shearling Earmuffs, $86
Puff Piece8 of 14
Add a little geometric kitsch to your wardrobe by way of a Faire Isle-patterned hat with a furry addition.
SHOP NOW: Eugenia Kim Pom Pom Hat, $129
String Theory9 of 14
A stitched ribbon and leather cord–clad fedora will update the version you found in your father's closet.
SHOP NOW: Albertus Swanepoel Fedora, $150
Turban Time10 of 14
Tired of your standard beanie? Wrap your head cozily in a burgundy knit turban for an Eastern approach to Western apparel.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Knit Turban, $22
Drive On11 of 14
Get classic in a plaid, menswear-inspired driving cap that will have you saying tally-ho in no time.
SHOP NOW: Tarnish Driving Cap, $28
Sky High12 of 14
Whether swooshing down a black diamond or warming up on a winter day, keep your head in the clouds with this whimsical pom-pommed ski cap.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Ski Hat, $51
Jade-d13 of 14
Go grunge in a bright, color-blocked beanie for a modern take on the slacker nation.
SHOP NOW: Alexander Wang Beanie, $145
Shear Genius14 of 14
For a groovy retro feel, wear a suede cap whose shearling interior will keep your noggin toasty.
SHOP NOW: Ugg Shearling Cap, $219
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds