The Most Outrageous Men's Fashion Trends
- Next1 of 10Victor Boyko/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Victor Boyko/Getty Imagesc
- Previous Next4 of 10Catwalking/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Catwalking/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10Catwalking/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Pier Marco Tacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images for Philipp Plein
- Previous Next10 of 10Catwalking/Getty Images
- The Most Outrageous Men's Fashion Trends18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
It's a Guy Thing1 of 10
The menswear designers have offered us a preview of the trends to come in spring 2014. Which ones do you think will catch on?
Sticky Situation2 of 10
Last year's Summer Olympics (with athletes sporting neon-colored therapeutic tape) seems to have inspired this look at Versace.
Clutch Player3 of 10
At Valentino, models carried slender foldover clutches that we'd totally borrow from the boys.
Flood Watch4 of 10
It's official: Highwaters are the new skinny pants for men. At Louis Vuitton, even a classic tux got the crop.
Scout's Honor5 of 10
Would you give this look (also from Louis Vuitton) a merit badge for style?
Island Time6 of 10
Perfect for tourists: Prada offered a fresh take on the Aloha shirt.
Care to Hula?7 of 10
More Hawaiian fun arrived at DSquared2 where a few of the models even get lei'd.
Mariachi Chic8 of 10
Who knew that the three-piece suit and cowboy boots (as seen at Etro) could be so sexy?
Go Boom9 of 10
How long will it take for hipsters to adopt the sock suspenders seen at Phillip Plein?
Flower Power10 of 10
At Dries Van Noten (as well as plenty of other shows), floral prints were in full bloom.